Chef Mitchel London is the Chef du cuisine . This recipe for Red Snapper Wth Chili peppers is a healthy way to get some flavor of the sea on your grill.
- 1 lime, zested then juiced
- 1/4 cup Fairway Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Half a handful of cilantro leaves, plus 2 to 3 cilantro leaves for garnish
- 4 to 5 chili peppers, finely chopped
- Pinch of Fairway sea salt
- 1/4 pound red snapper fillet, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- Baby arugula or bibb lettuce
- In a bowl, create a marinade by mixing lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, finely chopped chili peppers, and salt.
- Marinate fish strips in the marinade for 3 to 4 hours in your fridge.
- Fire up your grill, or heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Grill the fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until fully cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of baby arugula or bibb lettuce (dressed with your favorite vinaigrette).
- Drizzle plate with olive oil, and garnish with 2 to 3 cilantro leaves.
Grilled Cockles Serves 1