1. The Giants won the Super Bowl 21-17.
2. It might feel like a big holiday in New York, but alternate side parking is still in effect.
3. Today only, NYC is giving tickets away to tomorrow's Giants Pep Rally, or ticker-tape parade, between 9am-11a.m. Here's all the information you need.
4. As several members of our community have pointed out to me of late, remember that the Giants will be heralded in a parade tomorrow, while there are still no reported plans to honor Iraq veterans with one. The Pentagon cites security concerns. You can .
5. Tom Ridge says NYPD Commish Ray Kelly should not have to resign, amid calls from the Muslim group CAIR, according to NYDN. Kelly appeared in a controversial documentary later used for police training, called “The Third Jihad: Radical Islam’s Vision for America.”
Ridge, the former Secretary of Homeland Security under George Bush, was also interviewed for the film, he wrote in the Daily News.