The Bay Terrace Community Alliance will hold a Regular Meeting on Thursday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at Panera Bread in the and will feature special guest Director of Community Government Affairs at New York Hospital of Queens, Debra Pagano Cohen RN, MSN.
The agenda will include the following:
- update on the Little Bay/Fort Totten Park funds, 5.42 million
- redistricting in Bay Terrace
- property tax legislation surrounding co-ops and condos
- the Bay Terrace Trolley Proposal
- Fort Totten Relay for Life and
- the BTCA Dinner Report
All are welcome to attend this open meeting.