Queens foodies, your time has come.
From Oct. 8-11 and Oct. 15-18, more than 125 restaurants across the borough will offer prix fixe, three-course meals for just $25.
Despite the rain, the Queens Economic Development Corp. held a kick-off event at Queens Borough Hall Tuesday afternoon. Borough President Helen Marshall was there to try a little bit of everything.
"Restaurant Week is one of our borough's most anticipated and popular annual events," said Marshall. "It provides residents and visitors alike with great opportunities to sample at discounted prices the wide variety of gastronomical delights that can be found right here in America's most diverse county."
The list of participants is available online, and below we've gathered together all the Restaurant Week spots in northeast Queens. Try 'em all!
- Anthony's, 222-02 Union Turnpike, Oakland Gardens
- Asian Terrace, 211-33 26th Avenue, Bayside
- Bourbon Street, 40-12 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Buddy's Kosher Delicatessen, 215-01 73rd Avenue, Bayside
- Cascarino's, 39-17 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Donovan's of Bayside, 214-16 41st Avenue, Bayside
- Erawan Thai Cuisine, 42-31 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Kati Allo, 29-06 172nd Street, Bayside
- La Baraka, 255-09 Northern Boulevard, Little Neck
- Papazzio, 39-38 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Pete's Pizzeria and Restaurant, 39-26 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Pier 25A, 215-16 Northern Boulevard, Bayside
- Tequila Sunrise, 34-37 Bell Boulevard, Bayside
- Tony Roma's, 210-35 26th Avenue, Bayside
So strap on your foodie boots and get your butt down to one of those fine restaurants. Don't let Manhattan hog all the good, cheap meals.