Good morning, Little Neck! Here's to getting over the "hump" to the weekend.
Here are your 5 Things:
1. At a visit to North Shore Towers yesterday, state Sen. Tony Avella, D-Bayside, complained to residents about strong headwinds against reform in Albany. For more on Avella's take on his first 100 days in office, check out our story .
2. Months after Bay Terrace residents expressed interest in joining Community Board 11, it seems Glen Oaks Village also wants to join in on the act.
3. Look out for possible thunderstorms later today, with temperatures forecast to rise to a balmy 67 degrees.
4. As a counterpoint to the partisanship in Washington, D.C., on at least one issue of importance to many northeast Queens residents, area elected officials of all political persuasions .
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended today due to Passover.