Good morning, Douglaston.
Yesterday, Preservation Committee Chairman Walter Mugdan talked with Patch about recent efforts to clean up trees downed by storms last year.
Click on the link below to read more.
This morning, stop by the site for Get Out, which provides a rundown of weekend events in the community, and House Hunt, which includes information on open houses.
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know Today:
1. Read our story about cleaning up Udalls Cove.
2. Drop back by the site at 10 a.m. for Get Out.
3. At noon, find open houses and homes for sale in your community in this week’s House Hunt.
4. Stop by Flushing Meadows Corona Park’s Al Oerter Recreation Center this afternoon for a .
5. On Friday, the is hosting a .