Good morning, Douglaston.
Zion Episcopal Church will host the Douglaston Community Theater's production of "Crossing Delancey," which will act as the troupe's fall play. Click on the link for our story in the 5 Things listed below.
Last weekend, I took part in an immersive, interactive play, of sorts, known as "Sleep No More" that is set in an old abandoned Manhattan motel and based loosely on "Macbeth." Check back later this morning for my piece on the one-of-a-kind experience.
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know Today:
1. Read our story on the Douglaston Community Theater's production of "."
2. Stop back by later this morning to read about "Sleep No More."
3. This coming weekend, the Douglaston Community Church and Douglaston Little Neck Historical Society will
4. There will be a at Cunningham Park at 9 a.m. this morning.
5. U.S. Rep. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., wants a passenger's bill of rights for the Long Island Rail Road. Check out NY 1's story.