Good morning, Douglaston.
The city’s Sanitation Department told Community Board 11 earlier this week that it had purchased new equipment for the winter and was prepared for the season’s snowstorms.
Click on the link below to read Patch’s story.
Today, we will post our weekly gas prices roundup and, on Friday, coverage of Alley Pond Environmental Center’s .
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know Today:
1. There’s no need to move the car tomorrow morning. Alternate side parking has been suspended Thursday for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
2. Read our story on the Sanitation Department’s discussion with CB 11 on .
3. Drop back by the site later this morning for our weekly gas prices roundup.
4. The National Art League is hosting its today at 1 p.m.
5. The Bayside Public Library is offering two programs for children today: and .