Good morning, Douglaston.
If you haven't already seen our coverage of Benjamin N. Cardozo High School's graduation ceremony, be sure to view the photos and read our story.
Today, we will post a piece on a celebration held at Strawberry's Sports Grill last night for Diego von Schmeling, who owned the recently closed Douglaston Market, and his staff.
Later this afternoon, we will put up a story about the Douglaston Village's visioning committee.
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know Today:
1. Check out our coverage of Cardozo's graduation.
2. Read our story on the party held for the Douglaston Market's owner and staff.
3. Stop back by for our piece on the visioning committee's plans for Douglaston Village.
4. This week will be the last to check out the children's art exhibit at the National Art League. Click here for our listing.
5. On Wednesday, be sure to drop by Douglaston Patch for your weekly gas prices and, on Friday, take a look at cooking maven Carol Brock's new column, Notes from a Food Diva.