May I never wake up from the American dream.
Greetings, Little Neck! Here are Five Things you need to know for this Memorial Day weekend:
1. A Philosopher will spend his or her entire life trying to solve this question. Luckily, resident astro-advice columnist Yael Morowati has the answer.
2. Four homes are off the market this week. Find out which ones by clicking .
3. Sydney Barenbaum was an anti-aircraft gunner during World War II. He describes his experience as not so typical. Read
4. The cash strapped New York Mets are taking on new investors. Wall street mogul David Eihnhorn will invest $200 million for a stake in the Mets, according to the NY Times. I hope the Amazin’s do a little better. It’s become very difficult to be a proud fan, even for those of us who grew up in the shadow of Shea stadium. Good luck, team!
5. Our Little Neck Eats column will be on hold this week. In observance of Memorial Day, Patch has compiled a top 10 list of must see U.S Military movies. Check back with us at 3pm for the full story.