Good morning, Bayside. We have five things for your Thursday right here:
1. Today we'll have Get Out up for you, a feature that tells you what's happening in nightlife this weekend. Check back with Bayside Patch for that today.
2. If you like shopping for real estate, we'll also have our House Hunt feature guide you through a few houses on the market around Bayside.
3. Yesterday that thieves are making use of the Westbound LIE ramp, near 218th and 219th Streets, police say, as and easy getaway route. A home was nearby just this week.
4. If you like the smooth sounds of Sinatra, the Windsor Park Public Library has a with the music of Ol' Blue Eyes, Manilow and Sedaka today.
5. Or you can reserve your trip to the Windsor Park library for tomorrow, when they're having a to present the renovations to their facility.