1. recently announced that they will be offering free wi-fi.
2. In celebration, we've compiled a list of other places around the neighborhood that free surfing.
3. Today is Board of Standards and Appeals . The owner of a in Bayside Hills wishes to garner an exception to zoning standards to build a second home on what critics say is too small a lot. Critics believe the home will itself be turned into a multiple family dwelling, and crowd the street.
4. The House of Representatives yesterday unanimously approved a two-week leave of absence for Rep. Anthony Weiner, reports Huffington Post.
5. What's another name for a gymnasium? .