Good morning, Bayside. Here are Five Things for your Tuesday enjoyment:
1. Councilman Dan free brain scans today for his constituents.
2. The Times is reporting that the New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman is in the early stages of an investigation of Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Morgan Stanley.
3. Are all the cast members of Real Housewives of New York City being fired? The New York Post says yes, but I'm hoping it isn't so—unless they consider a Bayside lady to represent. Then I'm all for it.
4. Mayor Bloomberg wants to keep the list of fire companies he plans to close a secret, reports CBS.
5. Do you know what happens to a Negative Nelly? .